Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Okay that sucked. And now I'm back to not wanting those vices. Whew. Fuck. You know, I think Utah is full of people who are always polite, me being one of them, and trying to make everyone happy. The latter is just me in general. So when I drank it was actually fun to give people what I REALLY felt. Good times. Now I just try to be somewhere in between, or more appropriately just honest. Telling the truth (in a sober state) does set you free. So I'm on my third iced coffee, bought 2 pairs of leggings, 3 pairs of socks, and a big comfy tee from Urban Outfitters. You should really check out their hot pink squirrel socks. I smell a trend! So, yeah that crave was the worst in a few weeks. I was all ready to have a glass of wine to "see" if I got sick. I am over that now, going home to maybe paint a cherry stem and check email in bed.

Love,

Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment