Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Better Thinkin'


I feel great today. I just put another $20 in the DVF basket. I'm back to eating healthfully. I fell off the fresh food wagon for a few days and ate nothing but prosciuitto and cheese and meat and chips and salsa. See, if (and I'm talking alcohol terms now) they called it falling off the armored truck then it would be harder to fall off of it right? LOL. So I had a handful of blackberries when I woke up at 10 (still tired), for lunch a Guac N Roll at Sage's Cafe. So filling and delicious. It's all vegan, and organic, with the 'burger' being made of dehydrated crushed nuts. Then I had romaine leaves dipped in muhammarah and mole. Now I'm making more baked sweet tater fries.

I'm practicing my guitar, French, and nutrition more. I'm thinking of how to start my frosting paintings. I like the cupcake owls idea so far.

~Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment