Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 20, 2010

What A Whirl....what a whirl....




The eve of day 4 sucked. What stopped me from drinking wine at the art event I went to, or going out and buying some, was...ta da. I can't. (see previous posts, not the scrambled one lol) It's actually a tortuous blessing. I just made that phrase up. I also got a dizzy head this evening. Must be all the O2 going to my brain, or I'd hope so. Woo! This is why Food TV is good and evil: Bobby Flay grilled a baguette today brushed with olive oil then put gorgonzola cheese on it. Easy and cheezy. I'm not giving up the queso just yet. I did two versions: one with avocado and one with tomatoes and put them in the 'ol panini maker. So awesome. One for lunch and one for dinner. Breakfast was that fruity shake I made, with avo and 'moutard' wrapped in turkey. I am taking the herb/liver tonic kudzu again to protect it from the antabuse, if needed. Heck if my liver is still healthy after 8 years of bingeing, what is 6 months of a prescription....well I'm just going to cross my fingers and keep eating right.

So, I am going to take a bath then practice French and/or guitar then read in bed. I would like to get going more on my cupcake animal paintings tomorrow, after I hit power yoga in the morning, most likely.

~Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment