Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Lazy.


I make too many rules. What do you think? Should I give myself a month to be a slob and eat/TV myself through recovery? At least I was vegan today. After a vegan sausage with sun dried tomatoes and basil covered in raw onions and mustard two hours ago, I wolfed a cup of vegan mac and cheese w/ raw garlic and grape tomatoes with a cup of red pepper soup. Burp.

I did do some light lifting and abs with Gilad today. Took a bath but I want another one. I think I am resorting to my childhood again. Comfort food, bubble baths. Sure helps the recovery. Got a little emotional again driving to Park City on today's joy ride. My lips feel fabulous finally though. :D

Yeah yeah, I think it's perfectly normal to go gung ho one day and totally procrastinate the next. I need to give myself a break. Two weeks sober tomorrow!

~Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment