Total Pageviews

Monday, May 31, 2010

Ow.

Everytime I go to yoga now it kicks me in the ass. Back hurts, butt hurts. Armpits again. Anyway it hurts so good.

Day 15! That's 1/2 a month. My appetite is back. Lips not so dry. I do love my straight low maintenence hair. May have some getting used to but it's nice. Made cold pressed coffee and I will have granola with fruit this morning. Last night I made Matt Amsten's mock tuna salad and it's fantastic. For lunch today I'll make Sarma's "noodle" salad with Asian dressing. Her book is called Living Raw Food. I don't know if I blogged about the pineapple cilantro smoothie that's in the book, but it's actually very refreshing! Speaking of I feel refreshed, sore but awake this morning.

Swan painting is looking good. I had a weird dream about doing a guitar lesson in front of about 20 people in my teacher's home. My thumb is healing so I have been practicing. You need that bass thumb for classical guitar. I've been on quitnet.com more than usual the past few days. There is a forum for alkie smokers and that gets me going in a positive way.

Happy Memorial Day. I feel grateful to be smober.

~Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment