Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Not energizing.

I discovered www.groupon.com about a month ago and I love it. I got a coupon for Les Madelines and went in for lunch. Everything looked fantastic, but lol the nutrition student in me would say don't go in there. I had a caprese salad and the emotional junkie in me ordered frites with that. Not such a bad story, I picked off some of the artisian bread and stopped after 5 frites. But the dipping sauce was to die for. Ketchup on one half and garlic aoli on the other. So with my baked or raw sweet potato "frites" I make at home, I'm going to get more Grapeseed Vegenaise (don't get the regular kind, it's discusting) and mince garlic in it. To make it more pungent like Les Madelines, I may get the minced garlic in a jar. That stuff is really potent.

At least I had a big mandarin (they do come in larger sizes) and a smoothie for breakfast. My stomach isn't a total oil slick. ;)

Tonight I am going to a shin-dig with some old high school peeps and I'm making my famous guacamole.

I think tomorrow I'll take the Antabuse a little after noon tomorrow. Maybe that's what is making me tired. We'll see. Tomorrow is one week smober!

~Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment