Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I feel like a patient...




...or in detox. Just in a poor me mood for days. Is it the drug? The detox? Am I just a baby? I just feel like relaxing and being cozy, which I am in an old blanket right now. Stuff came out about 30 minutes ago, preceded by me slamming my thumb on a slicer that was in a drawer. It's almost or as bad as the mandarin incident, same thumb in the same spot. Poor thumb. I heated a red pepper soup and put grilled asparagus in it. I had the rest of Monday's tilapia with leftover guac. I sliced a Persian cucumber and garnished it with cayenne salt. Then I made popcorn and had three frozen soy ice cream sandwiches. I'm having quite the emotional day. For days I've been taking 2-3 baths per day. I had one today and may take another before yoga nidra tonight. Cupcake swan is coming along, and I made a white frosting background on four little canvases. I went to Rueles and got a tiny pin point brush for the cherry background and the swan's beak. You'll see it will be fantastic. I got on the treadmill earlier and I gained my 5 pounds back. Fast-forwarding three months from now would be nice. Maybe I'm PMSing and I don't know it since I'm still on the Depo.


~Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment