Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Day 13.


Lucky 13. I hope so. I woke up at 7:45. Waking up early for a change feels really good. No guilt feels even better. I'm still a little sleepy today though. I took my Antabuse and I'm just doing it in the mornings now, that's when I remember to take it. I had granola with coconut water, peanut butter, and chunks of pineapple today with a 1/2 grapefruit sprinkled with ground flax seeds. Swan painting is almost done. It's an overcast good painting day. First I may take a nice drive in the mountains. I did some light weight lifting and I'll try Jillian Michaels' No Trouble Zones that I got from Netflix. I need to be more patient about my weight and not be obsessed. The weight is not falling off from not drinking, but I feel tons better and that's the important part. I'm waking up earlier. My face definitely looks better. I don't have that bloated feeling. I did lose on my side ribs though and the sides of my face, I'll tell you that, but not so much the tummy yet. Heck it's only been two weeks, but I'll take the benefits I've gotten so far. And all this time I was obsessed with the negative effects of the alcohol. What about the cigarettes?? I still cough a little and feel a gross 'smokey film' in my chest once in a while, but I know it's leaving my body. I know it's disgusting, knowing it stays in your body like that. But I am assuming and hoping it will eventually all go away. The incline treadmill is getting easier, and so is in-line skating. I love to in-line skate, I don't know if I ever mentioned it. I must take pictures. But today it looks like it's gonna rain. Like I said, good painting (guitar practice, French lesson) day.

~Smobergirl

2 comments:

  1. I saw these skates being used by Ceasar Millan on the Dog Whisperer (to take highly energetic dogs for walkies) and I got completely mesmerized. How badass would THESE be to use rolling down 8th South! hahaha.

    http://www.landroller.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah those look crazy! LOL. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete