Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Day 10.

That's a nice, round number. It's been a long while since I've made a week actually. It's an overcast day but warm, which is nice to me. I had some things go through my head this morning, which I woke up at 4 and went back to sleep then got up at 7. I redeem it's true the more you stay sober the earlier you wake up. I'm trying to get my routine well-rounded now with exercise, painting, French, guitar, and perhaps finding a real job which I have been having a hard time with. I almost took a newspaper job then saw the demand for 14-16 hour days twice a week. Is my pickiness going to get me into trouble? LOL I just want to focus on putting myself back together first, and fortunately I can afford that right now. just relax Smobergirl, relax.

I had a mandarin, 1/2 of a leftover bison patty with avocado slices, grape tomatoes, and cauliflower mashed "potatoes" for breakfast. And the token iced coffee. Took my Antabuse early and I don't feel sluggish. You cut the dose in half after the first week, so I took it this morning to see if it wouldn't make me so tired. So far so good. I plan to do masala banghra or Gilad today then yoga nidra tonight, which is a deep meditation. Finish swan painting and start on cupcake owl (yes), geetar, and Rosetta Stone. The rest of my meals will be raw, and I may sneak another frozen Soy Delicious treat if need be.

Namaste,

Portia

No comments:

Post a Comment