Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Owie


If I ever make it to 6 days, sometimes I bounce back and feel energized, and sometimes it's still hard and I feel tired still and onery. This is the latter. I have sleepy eyes, dry mouth and lips. Still congested. But I'm just observing and assuming this will pass. My skin does look better and I definitely don't have that crappy hangover look or feel. I am also soooo sore! I've been hitting the workouts pretty hard, even though Gilad, pilates, and yoga don't seem that tough. I can't walk, my armpits hurt (yes), and at least my abs feel tight and not bloated. I have to laugh and know this is a good thing. Maybe I should lay off the salty foods and the eyes and mouth may feel a bit better. I was going to go to Power 1 again but maybe I'll just sleep in.

Namaste,

~Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment