Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Good morning!


Well I woke up at 5:30, I went to bed at 10 so that's 7.5 hours. But I went back to sleep and got up at nine. Ha ha. Hit the treadmill for 20 and did another 25 minutes on the Bowflex. Breakfast was satisfying: Tree Hugger granola (no sugar) with fresh pineapple and mango chunks, freeze-dried strawberries, coconut water, and 1 Tbs peanut butter. I also added ground flax seeds and whole hemp seeds. OMG Alice Cooper was on American Idol last night. I'm watching the recording. I love my DVR. So, I feel good. Day 11 here. Bottom lip a little dry but getting better. I'm not pondering my life or feeling guilty for being a bum right now. My thumb is okay. I can text with it just fine, and that's important. lol. I didn't have any huge wine cravings last night although that Bobby Flay Grilling with Wine episode made me a little twitchy. Doing good today. I do think the pills may be the reason for the tiredness. It was a little hard to tell because of the smoking quit but it may be the drugs. Nonetheless I have plenty of coffee and fruit for that. Life is good. It really is. OMG the living members of Bee Gees just came on.

~Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment