Total Pageviews

Friday, May 21, 2010






What a day and it's only 12:30. I did go to yoga this morning and broke a sweat. I still need to shower. Then I made a fresh mango (you can find them anywhere now) and pineapple smoothie with frozen strawberries and some blood orange tea. I also made another baguette and gorgonzola sammy vegged up with asparagus and yellow tomato. Then I watched recorded Grey's Anatomy. I usually only watch it once in a blue moon, but this was the final season episode when everyone (well most) in the hospital gets shot by an angry man who's wife he thought unfairly died there. TV is getting pretty brutal. So now it's bath time then I will get on the French and geetar. I took my Antabuse and it's gallery/fashion stroll is tonight so if it doesn't rain it will be a good smober shopping and viewing night. Well even if it does rain I'll still brave it. The outdoor photo is out my new windshield I had to replace. The blue thing on the left is tape I have to leave on until later this afternoon. $100 later I could pass my emissions inspection. A month ago a rock bit my windshield and a 4-inch crack turned into a foot in 4 weeks. BUMMER. This morning I don't know if I was high off the yoga or the windshield glue.

Namaste,

Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment