Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Stuff...

When "stuff comes out" it feels like a wave of emotion, then it subsides. Vinca and Alex, the holistic therapists I worked with a few years ago, were right. Emotions come up and that's part of the detox. Now only if I can stay binge-free and ride the waves until they get smaller and/or stop. I am feeding my body good water-based and vegan foods this morning. I made an avocado/pineapple/orange/lemon/green powder shake. Then I went to Utah's Eco-Fest and had a sun dried tomato and basil vegan dog with grain mustard, onions, and jalepenos. And I spent too much on an organic cotton undies set, but damn they're cute! Speaking of clothes I have $120 in the DVF dress fund already. The self-bribery is still working and I don't have too much longer to go. Maybe 18 more days actually. I think the wrap dress I want is 'only' $298. Some go for almost $400. I'm having fun doing this. Seems to be working so far.

~Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment