Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Lighter



I thought I wanted a second iced coffee just now after having one at 9, then I found it to be 'heavy' even though it's cold pressed. When I had a mandarin and leftover tilapia with my guacamole and vegetables, I felt light still and happy. The yogi at the Mexico bootcamp I went to four years ago discussed the difference between light and heavy foods. You notice it after you eat. So I poured some yerba mate (tea) out of the fridge and it tastes much better. Like I said in the past, coffee is just a habit to me, like the wine and cigs. I 'think' I have to have it first thing in the morning, but it's just a pacifier. I actually feel good and energized right now from the breakfast I had this morning. I took my Antabuse, I hope it's not too early and it will not make me sleepy. Sometimes I feel tired and sometimes I don't. But I'll tell you this: It's doing the trick.

~Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment