Total Pageviews

Monday, May 24, 2010

Jour huite

Doing it. Feel okay. Lips still dry. I lost 5 pounds! What?! It came off of my side ribs first. Maybe explained the armpit soreness. j/k. I notice it in my face a little too. I definitely don't feel a bloat and Homer face is going down. Which is good because I feel like I've been eating so much. The drug is definitely stopping me from drinking and I am fine with that. I'm taking it around noon-1 now and I haven't been tired. I had 1/2 a mozz/basil/tomato sammy and a mandarin for breakfast, a small green curry and brown rice for lunch, and 4 oz. tilapia and cous cous for dinner. I just had a handful of macadamia nuts and spiced almonds. Oh and I had a frozen Soy Delicious Neopolitain dessert earlier. I still love my black iced coffees.


Bon nuit,

Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment