Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Jour neuf.

I am actually feeling better even though my lower lip is still dry (perhaps it's the Utah desert and not the alcohol) and I'm coughing up foggy smoke residue. I know it's awesome! Dunno if I am imagining that I'm losing weight from not drinking, but I think my face looks thinner and my back is going down. My butt is also looking tighter. It's only been over a week. I'm still 5 pounds less than 9 days ago and I thought I was eating a lot. Well for me I haven't been eating like a dump truck, just more often for the oral fixation I guess and more snack foods like nuts, frozen soy treats, or a small baked good. I will wean myself off of the latter. I did get tea tree oil toothpicks which I use a lot! And any drink with a straw is satisfying, which I mainly stick to iced coffee or a smoothie I make myself. Now that I think of it, I only had those 5 fries once in two weeks, and about 8 tortilla chips at the party with my famous guacamole. I worry I am shopping too much, but it's actually balancing out with the wine/cig money I'm not spending. I gave up saving for the DVF dress but I am focusing on taking these pills and spending more on healing or indulging foods, bath salts, lip gloss, and the like. I am not buying clothes until right before my brother gets married in September, for then I hope to be a smaller, healthier shape. That's more exciting than a $400 dress eh? Well for now. :)

~Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment