Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Weird sad day. More stuff coming out. I think I'll put in $20 per day in the DVF dress fund so I can do something every day. I still find myself doing the "stinkin thinkin" but I'm getting better at stopping it quickly most of the time. I'm at a fundraiser for Guadalupe schools and it's lifted my spirits up. I took a free salsa lesson and ate chili tamales and mole meatballs. The people here are mostly 30+. It's a really positive vibe. The DJ is awesome. A live band should start soon. The trick to not going home and weeping is to keep eating and dancing. When I pick up my guitar, it really calms me down. I just wished today that I was in a big, beautiful home playing for someone. I missed my old biologist boyfriend today. He plays acoustic guitar. He had a nice home and a sweet dog. My father and step-mom get back here for the Summer next week. I plan to hang with them as much as they allow me. I love the Hispanic culture. Sometimes I wish Americans would loosen up a bit like they can. I having fun tonight and a bit less sad.

~Smobergirl

1 comment:

  1. I agree. I which Americans could loosen up too. I love spending time with people from other cultures. Love it!

    ReplyDelete