Total Pageviews

Friday, October 22, 2010

All mixed up

It's still a good day, I just got confused and embarrassed while in line for the Jonsi concert. I was waiting for about 30 minutes when an employee told those who ordered tickets online to go up front. I did, but I needed a print out which I didn't have. Duh. I already lost my spot in line. I didn't use common sence and skipped the line when a bouncer told me to. Moron. Me and him. I proceeded to get yelled at by an angry British couple. A good looking man behind them said I can stand in front of him, then I said it wasn't fair and I went to the back red-faced. Then the hormones kicked in and tears just started streaming down my face. Either it was stuff coming out, chemical imbalance, or just being a sensitive idiot. I am a crier. Then it turned into something good, because the girl behind me was raving about a local band I hve not heard of to her friends. So I wrote it down. Maybe they're good. Lesson learned. I'm cool now. For the record, there are a lot of good looking guys here. Feeling tons better with said eye candy. Show should start soon.

Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment