Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 23, 2010

I have everything I need.

Can't sleep, clown will eat me. Simpson's reference. My adrenalin was up and I took a hot, long bath and I'm just chilling in bed with my laptop.

Even better still, when I got into the venue lo and behold I chose to stand right by a guy I've been thinking about for the last week because I want a part-time position at his work whilst I take my yoga teach training. Cutting in line was my mistake and I'll get over it, and if I didn't I wouldn't had run into my friend. Yeah the couple were extremely irritated with me. Man were they ticked off. I was totally busted. I did think it was charming though when they said, "Get back to the end of the cue!". Speaking of the British, I am now hooked on the comedy "Doc Martin". Always a fan of Britcoms. Most of them anyway. The Young Ones, Monty Python, Are You Being Served, and the talk show Graham Norton I'm a huge fan. Just don't piss the British off. Just kidding. That's not very yogi-like of me.

"George: You tell those pigs to fuck off. Archie: Fuck off, pigs." ~A Fish Called Wanda


Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment