Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Happy Fall!





Baby, it's cold outside. Well, it's about 63 degrees and overcast. This is my kind of weather. Well, more like 75 and overcast but still, I like that Seattle and Portland weather. Speaking of Portland (kind of) I'm all tickled cuz one of my favorite yoga teachers is opening up a new studio with another great teach right across the street from the radio station I used to work at. No, that's not the reason. There is a place in Portland's Pearl district which is a natural cafe/yoga studio, and that's what these guys are doing. They are holding classes now, but the final product won't be finished until November. Still stoked.

No shake today. I was up reading and playing on the laptop until 3 am (a habit about 2 months on and off in the running) so I woke up at 1 pm and made leftover Trader Joe's lentil soup with the acorn squash, scallion, garlic, and farmer's market tomato I put in. And I made the best salad with baby butter lettuce I found at the Tuesday downtown market. There's one more left next week. I am now baking sweet potato chips for a BBQ. I can't wait to hit up Aquarius for a fresh filet of salmon. I have these guava frozen ices stocked in my freezer. They are truly a frozen anti-depressant. You know guava is my favorite thing in the world.

20 minute walk on treadmill today. I did some yoga poses to wake up. Cat-cow, down dog, tree, table top.

Smobergirl
Day 146

No comments:

Post a Comment