Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Om namah shivaya

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0xo4TIfiOY

Yoga teacher training starts in one week. I was questioning myself if I am actually qualified but my friends think otherwise and therefore I have better confidence about it now. Importantly I will keep busy. A cute singer friend of mine did it and had a ball.

I'm making progress with my "I have all that I need" mantra. I ate all of my meals at home, created new outfits out of my closet to wear this weekend to several events. It's going to be a fun weekend. I'm going to Jonsi, and I'm going to rock that. Then I have two birthday parties on Saturday, one at a restaurant and one at a bar. The bar B-Day girl knows I don't drink so if I wanted to slip out early I think she won't mind so much. Then Sunday I scored free tickets to the opera from my friend who runs Vivace. I'm on the board and she's not going and happens to have tickets to it. It's a classic and I wanted to go so badly. There ya go. The stars smiled upon me. Now I need a date. Should I call that guy and see if he wants to see it twice? j/k

I finished the soup I made (those frozen mushrooms from Harmon's, amazing by the way, and cheaper than fresh) and polished off the curry and rice. I am maintaining a healthy 133 pounds. I look younger and my face is clear and looking good for 39. I mean 29. I want to google alcohol and external body benefits of quitting. I want to see if I dropped weight because of it, or if it was just the shakes and not eating out as much; or both.


Smobergirl

Day 158

No comments:

Post a Comment