Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Setting the tone.


I read in my Baron Baptiste "40 Days To Personal Revolution" book last night that meditation is a must for 'setting the tone' for his day. He has three boys to take care of, then there is his business and of course personal life. He does it for 30 minutes each morning, and evening to 'dump out' the day. I don't know if that is an appropriate phrase. lol. So I did 10 minutes this morning and I feel lighter and I'm smiling more. I think I suffer in my head with my past and what I did to 'screw things up' recently with drinking. Did I really screw them up, I asked myself. And those things don't matter now. I consider myself to be a sensitive person with 'I feel' as my mantra, but is that bad, I don't think so. And there are not a lot of touchy-feely peeps in the media. Anywho, meditating could be a requirement for me every morning and evening now.

Let your light shine on this beautiful Sunday. I secretly hope it storms on this warm day.

~Smobergirl

P.S. TOES!! I took off my Hawaii manicure and for the first time in at least ten years my nails were not yellow or cloudy. I would like to think it's because I'm not smoking anymore. This is the first day in about that time that I dare not to cover them with polish. Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment