Total Pageviews

Monday, October 25, 2010

Why don't bagels give me the same energy as shakes?




Why Why? You know, now I am 'hooked' on making these shakes, and I feel crappy if I don't have one in the morning. They make me feel that good.

Yesterday's Shake It:

Orchard shake~

Grapes, handful
1 apple
1 Celery stalk
1 Ginger knob
4 kale leaves
Chia, maca, flax, hemp
1/4 cup water

Maybe the Winter weather and staying up late is contributing to the tiredness. I ate more grapes and a bartlett pear to try and make up for the Black Market Bagel. www.blackmarketbagels.biz. I also took a maca capsule.
I sure loved the storm last night. I had insomnia again and I was up watching it from 1:30 to about 2:30.

Lunch: Cooked spaghetti squash with olive oil, sea salt, cracked pepper, Buzz In A Bottle, and herbs from my patio garden; catnip, oregeno, valerian, and rosemary. Buzz In A Bottle is concentrated cayenne from a guy in Park City. Gotta love the locals!

Speaking of, gotta get to my show. I still have a cough but I'm taking it easy. I made my own loop or infinity scarf by sewing up an old regular scarf I have. Voila, I have everything I need. Notice my sunflowers are dying. They were beautiful while they lasted!

~Smobergirl
Day 161

No comments:

Post a Comment