Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Appreciate what I do have. That's what I'm going to do today. I have a stalk of Brussels sprouts I have to use soon, and my fav recipe is them thinly sliced with cider vinegar and toasted hazlenuts. I was going to get the hazelnuts, but instead I think I'll use the walnuts I have. Remember how I raved about toasting those? Then after studying ang guitar I think I'll go through my closet and see what I haven't worn in a year. Then I'll hang those skinny designer jeans up and that silk top where I can see them for inspiration. Then I'll tattoo Obama's "Change" on my forhead. Or just write it on my bathroom mirror. Then French films tonight with crack popcorn I'll dodge again from the cat.

1 comment:

  1. My cat goes insane over goat cheese, to the point that when I put it away he sits at the fridge door looking like a junkie waiting for the methadone clinic to open. I'll have to see if the yeast crack affects him the same way it does your kitty. And yummage to the B-sprouts - they sound amazing!

    ReplyDelete