Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 19, 2009

I just have to stop.....

.....watching episodes of Lost online! I was up until 1:20 this morning and 2 yesterday morning. 18 episodes in two days. I need a life! But it is keeping me from bingeing. Can't watch it drunk or I'll forget who died or got kidnapped. Wish you could see me now. I'm in a massage chair getting a pedicure. Mom's treating. Woo. But she gave me this nice top and pants for Christmas that are a little tight so I feel a little exposed, but if I get back to my yoga weight I'd feel much more confident in them. So for breakfast I had 5 raspberries and 1/2 iced coffee-1/2 Teechino. Lunch was lentil soup and 1/2 veggie gyro with 12 ounces of water. I did pilates this morning and I'll get on the treadmill this afternoon.

~Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment