Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Best day ever!!!


It's snowing, I made the best lunch, and well it's kind of all about the lunch. OH and I'm making 65% less acidic coffee (it's a step), there's new episodes of Penn & Teller's Bullshit, and I am smober today. Still coughing a little, that's normal. But it's not nearly as bad as it was. Day three today. I am still doing my 90 in 90. However I've been picky with my meetings, and doing most of them online and the rest at a church nearby. I'm also spending a lot of time in that recovery chat room still.

It's a good day. I have learned to get out of my head more and stop worrying. Did I tell you in a previous post about the difference when I am long-time sober and long-time drunk? Interest. It's a magic thing that comes to me naturally. I happen to want to actually do stuff when I haven't drank in a long time. It's time I start getting things done. :)

~Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment