Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Killing the monster.


Whew this kinda is really hard. That's why I haven't stuck with it since August 18! There is a holiday craft thing tonight that can keep me occupied though. Breathing, breathing. Drinking water. May go get an iced coffee to keep me occupied. I practiced guitar, and read about preemie babies for my class. Water is helping. Oh so that brussels sprouts dish, it's actually something I've never made, but that I'm trying to re-create from a local restaurant. I almost did it, but I think I didn't add enough cider vinegar. Still yummy. Yeah you can buy a whole freaking stalk of them at a produce market. Guess what I'll be making for the next two weeks? I heard that Barefoot Contessa has a good roasting recipe online.

Okay feeling better. Bath time then dinner, then craft fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment