Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

OMG!

The best thing I've discovered since the hot biologist I dated in 2004, TOASTED WALNUTS. I made that pear walnut salad for Thanksgiving with the nuts raw, then I looked at the recipe again and it said to put them in a 400 degree oven for four minutes. So today I did and it's like night and day. Try it! I added pomegranate seeds to this one. Yeah that's bleu cheese. Hey, I had some left over! ;) For breakfast earlier I went to a vegan diner and had a black bean burrito. Now I air-popped popcorn from my "Yard of Popcorn" I got at World Market and did the Bragg's aminos and nutritional yeast mix on it. Did I tell you nutritional yeast is like crack to my cat? I can't have a bowl of popcorn with out him trying to put his face in it. So I looked up "my cat loves nutritional yeast" and according to several sites, it's not only good for him, but there are yeast tablets for pets. It repels fleas and is high in vitamin B, and it's good for their coats. Score. So I'm letting cat lick the bowl. Maybe I should still call the vet, just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment