Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 6, 2009

I am in my car nursing a bean burrito from Beto's. My sponsor sounds awesome and we are meeting tomorrow. It is so relieving to get empathy. Not too many people understand us. It's like a club. Ha ha. It's freezing, but so nice to breathe in the crisp air. I got out for a sec and took my coat off. I actually like this Lady Gaga song that's playing on BBC Radio 1. I love sattelite radio. I wish I was British. I think I'd fit in nicely in the UK. I have to thank Ames again for talking to me tonight. Talking to a friend from long ago is very comforting. I'm just trying not to be sad, like I said alchohol=depressant. Especially the day after. This too, will pass. Water-2 liters. Two iced coffees. Vegan breakfast. Leftovers for lunch. Burrito for dinner.

1 comment:

  1. The British world does have a certain attraction: the history, the sophistication, the appreciation of a global mindset (let alone the absolute obsession of the populace with authentic football). But there are other realities that have absolutely stopped me from seriously considering becoming a resident: the depressing weather, the overwhelming god-awful poverty of a surprising number of citizens, and a general suppression of honest feelings in favor of keeping up appearances. Nonetheless, the attraction remains strong. I'm glad to hear that you have another arrow in your arsenal. You can't help but succeed given the number of ways you are strengthening yourself. I hope the burrito makes a full recovery (in reference to the fact that it needed nursing - grandpa humor, I know, and I apologize...) Om

    ReplyDelete