Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Day 8.

It was a blessed one. I feel like I'm alive again and have a sense of well being. I also have my appetite back, so I make sure I get on the treadmill, do power yoga, belly dancing or Gilad on TV to balance things out. I studied for my nutrition class final exam; proper nutrition for infants up through the elderly and during pregnancy, global issues, and food safety.

I have all of my Christmas done and put everything under my awesome tinsel tree I've had for four years. I have pine needle incense for that "Christmas tree smell". Haha. This is the website, and I love it so much: www.juniperridge.com

(Deep breath) You don't know how good I feel spiritually right now. I don't know if it's the quit or the Christmas spirit.

Namaste,

Smobergirl
Day eight

1 comment:

  1. It's so good to hear that you're full of spirit, Christmas or otherwise! By the way, was it intentional or accidental that your dishes look kinda like guitar picks? Hope you have a great show (or should I say "break an ear"?)...

    ReplyDelete