Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Diamonds



I hope this pic does justice. I love the snow here. Sometimes I even love driving in it (because I have a Subie and it kicks ass). But I mostly love it when it sparkles on the ground when it's fresh. I was in 1st grade on the front lawn one day and I saw snow on the hill sparkling. I'd pretend they were diamonds and I'd sit in the middle and they'd sparkle all around me. Can you see the sparkles?

I'm crying my brains out but I am not a victim and I feel better. I meditated and forgave myself and the people I had conflicts with. Mentally I cut the cord from my old work, the bottle and the pack. They do not serve me anymore. And I need to leave my old boss alone with no more blotto emails before I get served or something. In order to do that I need me back. Drunk me is the Hyde to the real me. I can't trick myself anymore. No more denial. This is serious. I need to fudging grow up. It's time to heal and move on and jump in with faith with both feet. It's gonna hurt. But it will get much better. Oh and that was my soup tonight at Sage's. I got love soup!

I can do this, and sometimes you have to die in order to live.

~Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment