Total Pageviews

Monday, December 7, 2009

Better day.

99% of the anxiety is gone. I ate well today, lots of soup and a portobello 'burger' without the bun. I snacked on bleu cheese, spiced almonds, crusty bread (just a little), and cooked pears. I had a salad with ahi for dinner. Water: 2 liters. One iced coffee, 12 ounces. Exercise: 20 minutes easy yoga.

I met with my sponsor and she's a neat girl. Step one is to jot down how I felt physically and emotionally by drinking, and how it effected my job, friends, and family. It actually didn't effect my job until after I quit, well I should say I was just mean to them after I quit. I haven't effected my family with it, yet I have scared off a few friends and annoyed people, but not my really close buds. They are the empathetic and forgiving kind. You know physically and mentally it did the worst on me. Muscle tightness, headaches, sickness, loss of appetite, guilt, fear, and anxiety happened 9 times out of ten.

I am also subscribing to the about.com alcohol e-newsletter which is so informative. I think I can do this now that I have my AA bud and my new sponsor watching over me. That's what I wanted, some kind of guardians. I cannot nor think that most people can do something like this alone. And now I think I have the tools to get on with my dieting experiment. I heard a great quote recently, "It's not easy, but it's simple."

Love,

Smobergirl
Day two is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment