Total Pageviews

Friday, December 4, 2009

The reason I have this blog is to prove that not only certain foods make you slimmer, but make you feel better and in turn treat others better. Alcohol makes me angry and depressed. They call it a toxin or "demon" or "poison" for a reason. I can't apologize enough for taunting the people I care for when I'm on it, especially my old boss right now. I wanted and thought I deserved more at that job, but that doesn't make me right. It was a tough job, when I never got a full time position I started judging myself. You can't let things like that affect your self esteem. But the new place I'm at is so different. I'm treated like a rock star there. It is a volunteer position, but I am loving it there. I notice a pattern when I drink I like to visit people who I think hurt me or ruined my life and rip them a new one. I need another game plan to let those pasts fade.

Thanks for reading.

~Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment