Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Irish oats.


I made some porridge today with oats only cooked 5 minutes instead of the instructed 30. I wanted them hearty, and to keep more vitamins in, according to raw foodists and my nutrition class. Then I added cinnamon, goji berries, blueberries, agave nectar, and walnuts. Yummy. Giada is making something good. She has another nice boobie top on this morning.

I saved $25 in cigarettes and $30+ in wine. Cool eh? I did thank my lucky stars this morning that I didn't give in last night and went to yoga, took a bath, and watched Shrek instead. See I told you this isn't easy, but simple. I got a part-time local TV offer to interview local bands once a month. I am tempted to get a Lucky Brand thermal that says "Karma" on it. I have coupons. Very tempted.

I woke up at 9. My head feels tired but my body is all ready to go. I had a smoker's cough last night and this morning. Getting out the bad stuff. My lips are still dry, I never mentioned that, from dehydration of drinking. It takes about a week to get all 'plumped up' and gorgeous again. :)

~Smobergirl
Day Five


No comments:

Post a Comment