Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Can't sleep.

And Michael, I actually hugged myself minutes before I saw your comment! Synchronicity. I was in the recovery chat room, now I'm reading the AA book online. Here's an excerpt:

It engulfs all whose lives touch the sufferer's. It brings misunderstanding, fierce resentment, financial insecurity, disgusted friends and employers, warped lives of blameless children, sad wives and parents - anyone can increase the list.

Sounds familiar, then again I have good friends who love me and who are very worried and/or supportive. Speaking of coincidences, I heard on the radio Aaliyah's version of that "pick yourself up, dust yourself off" song. This usually happens after a relapse. I'll see something or hear a song that assures me that everything will be okay. Sigh I sure hope so. I have to do this so I can show you actual progress. I'm going public with my dependancy because I need all the help I can get. And I like to post pictures.

Love,

Smobergirl

1 comment: