Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Ow.


I just cut my finger making Sara Snow's healthy potato leek soup. It was pretty tasty though. No dairy involved. And I'm getting better with the brussels sprouts recipe. Heck I half 1/2 stalk left! I'm getting my laugh on now with Eddie Izzard. I did the incline treadmill for ten minutes and I plan do do another workout later. Aaaand the soup made comfy and sleepy. No alchie craves. I should know how to play the game when I do. There's always a meeting it seems from 6am to 1 am. There is one at a church I like in a few hours I may go to. Do you like my Hello Kitty bandage?

Smobergirl
Day three.

2 comments:

  1. Death or cake? I'll take the cake, please. Potato leek soup - perfect choice for the piles of snow - yum. Sorry for the cut, but I hope the Maneki Neko will aid in your healing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Death, no cake! Cake please! I'll take the cake." "You said death first."

    ReplyDelete