Total Pageviews

Friday, December 11, 2009



This is going to be good. A rollercoaster probably, but good nonetheless. I'm having a great, crazy day. Still tired. I figure that no matter how hard I try, I will at least eat 70% healthy. I had more pie last night, but not a lot. And I tried to be bad today by getting a meatball Sammy at Moochie's. I've never been there. I ordered the six inch with no cheese, took one amazingly delicious bite, and one of the two enormous meatballs fell out. So I got a knife and fork and just ate the meatballs drenched in marinara. There were so many spices in there I thought I was in Europe myself. It was pretty amazing stuff. And I only had one bite of the French roll. Yay me. Maybe I won't gain a million pounds as I sercretly have worried. I hope the opposite is true and I lose during the "no alcohol diet".

Funny story: my mom wants a good foaming bubble bath. I already got her a nice one on sale at Anthropologie in a tall bottle, hm it looks like a wine bottle a bit. No I didn't drink it! I found another one at The Body Shop in a bottle that looks like a wine bottle. Then I cruised up to Park City and found another nice one by Lollia, in a wine bottle and this one has a cork down in it all the way to the flush. So she's gonna need her cork screw for this one. I did this unintentionally, and just an hour ago I realized what I have done. LOL. She'll either love them or be disappointed they are not wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment