Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 3, 2009

It's a happy smober day, but I haven't been up long and so far it's a typical day two morning. I'm a little sleepy, my eyes are watering profusely, and I'm a little phlegmy. But I am cleaning up for the last time. I just have to promise you that. I'm making goals. I have a pair of D&G jeans that I fit one time a few years ago, and a favorite silk top that I have to squeeze into. I read a site online with Opra's trainer who listed 5 foods to avoid. Alcohol was one of them! Also white bread, soda, trans fats, and fried foods. I happened to have 1/4 of the baguette (white) from my snadwich today, and falafel (fried) yesterday. There are plenty of delicious alternatives that can make me healthier. Other than that and the wine I'm doing pretty well. I'm eating more soup now that it's getting colder. I just avoid cream soups. So, I am going to get on the treadmill and do Gilad. Then practice the geetar and study. Then I'll go back to the French films.

A tout alours!

~Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment