Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sadness

However hopeful. I had a wonderful experience at a meeting tonight. There were cool people there, and I made some friends. There was even a hot guy there who worked with some friends I already have. Synchronicity is all over the place today. I met a girl who's dad is in radio whom I met forever ago. I ran into someone five days ago whom I've been thinking about for weeks who I haven't seen for two years. They call it Small Lake City for a reason.

I am doing better now that I found that other recovery chat room. I am actually chatting with someone now.

I stopped watching Lost. I was in season three. I didn't want to be stuck watching ten episodes a day. Maybe I don't want to be addicted to anything right now.

Guitar is therapy. I'm already getting better at it.

Namaste,

Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment