Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Best day ever, again. :)

I think in AA or Quitnet.com people say 'best day ever' to cover up the fact that they are having a hard time. I'm actually meaning it. It must be the holidays coming up, but I am now excited to improve my life and not drink. Yoga is helping immensely with that now. I also had an epiphany with the coffee. Since my mom gave me the Hourglass there is a notable difference in the taste. I don't taste anything bitter or metallic, and now I'm diluting it with soy milk. this is my next step in cutting out caffeine or at least the acid. I also have been combining it with Teechino.

I do admit I'm still going through the emotional detox, but I'm trying to just observe it instead of freaking out. I teared up a little after yoga, which is normal.

Have a wonderful snow day!

~Smobergirl
Four days.

No comments:

Post a Comment