Total Pageviews

Monday, May 16, 2011

Back on track.




Okay, sausage night killed the craves and was fun, however I did a cleanse this morning to feel better and made a pineapple cilantro shake:

1/4 pineapple
1/2 cup guava juice
1 small bunch cilantro
1 cucumber
1 tsp honey
1 tsp hemp seeds
1 tsp flax seeds


It's very delicious. Then after I found this recipe for a flax shake in Oxygen magazine. For lunch I cooked a brown rice medley and added redpepper flake, pepper, sea salt, cumin, curry, and tumeric. I poured that over a bowl of chopped avocado.

When I woke up I had an iced coffee. I was okay, but felt way better after I had the shake. I'm still serious about cutting coffee out or down, and definitely not first thing in the morning. Plus I have a pantry full of teas.

Yes I'm wearing my cowboy boots. Those definitely perk me up in the morning.

364 Days
Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment