Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Stress is stupid.

Now I have a sore throat! This happened months ago when I worried about a boy or something. I am a firm believer that stress can indeed make you sick, no matter how clean you are eating. I feel like a moron because that article was a huge deal to me, then I felt I screwed up by saying too much? Come on, that's the reason I quit and changed my body and my mentality. Sometimes you need to hit bottom in order to want to change your life around. So what if I didn't sugar coat it? My apologies to In This Week, I am a baby. Ego shmeego. At least I feel cool about my decision now. I had a Throat Coat tea (not effective, but it tastes great) and the annoying part is that I'm only sore on the right side and it's one of those that you can feel in your ear almost. WELL, I just hope all of the antioxidants and water I digested today will help somehow. Oof.

Night,

Smobergirl

1 comment:

  1. Sweetie! I loved your article and it got me reading your blog. Sometimes it sounds weird reading what others write about you. Don't be afraid of what you have said. I found it inspiring and not at all too much! And I'm totally stoked that you were willing to share it!

    ReplyDelete