Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I am totally distracted right now.



At least my life is never boring.

I sporadically go to AA meetings and I decided to get a 1-year chip today. The people there were welcoming and are going through a lot. Then I got a treat at Whole foods, I love frozen chocolate bananas. Then earlier I.....woah....picture-texting a man 11 years younger than me, pardon....um, yeah so earlier I went on a lunch date with a guy I met at that BBQ last Friday. I had a crave so I Facebooked "Where's the party at?" my bud invited me over and I met a ginger who asked me out the next day. He seems really sweet but he has a fondness for 'chicken' photos. Now I won't be able to sleep. Focus...


At least I am still attractive right? Pish lessons on how not to be so hard on yourself. 40 is ain't gonna be sa' bad, ya know? That banana is totally phallic. It even glows.

Love,

Smobergirl

Someone open a window!

No comments:

Post a Comment