Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Because I have all this mustard...

...I got sausages (GASP). I know. BBQ season can kill a vegetarian. lol I have a crave anyway, so I went to the local market and at least I know who made it. I am assuming there's no nitrates or chemicals. I'll ask next time I'm in. I also am baking some sweet potato hot fries (with cayenne salt). Spicy foods also seem to keep the craves at bay. I also plan to make some cayenne salted popcorn when Game Of Thrones comes on. A friend got me hooked on that new HBO series. It's Lord Of The Rings meets The Sopranos, basically.

Okay back to grilling. It's a beautiful day for it. Hey I practically lived off of fruit today. :) I am grateful for my life and I am blessed that I can eat well. I also have the Church of Caputo's to thank.

Love,

Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment