Total Pageviews

Friday, May 13, 2011

One year coming right up.




Would you like fries with that smobriety? I would like a pair of Corral boots please. I am in love. I have been eyeing trendy cowboy boots at Whimsy boutique for about a year, and I finally got a pair. They'll go with just about everything. With tax they're $305. Less than a dollar a day sober for a year. ;) I'm very happy and very satisfied. Even thought I blew a lot on bath salts, lip gloss, and food, I still didn't catch up to $120 per week on bottles of wine and Nat Sherman cigarettes. Okay maybe I did. lol I still feel dizzy not believing it's been a year. My cure? Antabuse 99% of the time and The rest thanking my lucky stars every MORNING. The reward is in the morn. Thank you drugs, thank you patience, thank you citrus and cooking and calming foods. Thank you 25 pounds gone and thank you skin for bouncing back in time from lack of toxins. I have been indeed fully rewarded.


YEE HAW!!!

Smobergirl

Day 362

No comments:

Post a Comment