Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Stuff.

If anyone from In This Week reads this, know that I love you and I'm just a dork. My parents don't know that my vices were that bad. Well I tried to tell them that they were however one denies it and the other just told me to get an 8-5 job. They know about the DUI. I wish now that I told the mag this and maybe to leave that part and the dumb mean emailing out, just to say that I was drinking alone and I didn't feel good doing it, and felt physically ill in the mornings. It's the reputation thing. Sigh. The thing is that no one has said, "Hey that was a stupid idea!!". Every response has been more than positive! If In thought my content was inappropriate I'm sure that they'd leave those parts out. I was just nervous. So I've been shaky today. I'm a pampered, good girl who made a few mistakes and I turned my life around because I felt the need to. And it worked. It's only going to get better too. I just get in my head a lot, and mental health is extremely important to me too. I think I'm only suffering in my head and worrying about the parents too much and making my own decisions without being paranoid is definitely a goal.

On a lighter note, I have a new goal for my trip, since I think I have to indulge in crepes, pizza, gelato, etc. in Europe right? And maybe I can find a way to make it healthy too. Maybe. :) But I picked up Tosca Reno's Eat-Clean Stripped book and it's a 28 day detox. I go on my trip in 28 days, well how convenient. I will increase my intake of eggs, apples, beans, fish, asparagus, and nuts. I have to eliminate alcohol and cigarettes (no problem) sugar, and CAFFEINE. Think I can do it?

Love,

Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment