Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Dinner


I had the other half of the spaghetti squash with the cashew cheese and dried oregano and basil. I also had a plate of sliced orange bell pepper and Roma tomato. No popcorn...yet.

I made a food mistake and had a processed food. Hey it was sitting in my pantry. D'oh. I am really paying attention how food makes me feel. This clean eating (even if I added too much salt that Tosca would probably recommend on the first spaghetti squash seeds) I felt fine. After the squash and seeds I felt hungry still. So I had the only Qbell chocolate wafer roll in the pantry. Not even five minutes later I felt a pit in my stomach. Since then I haven't been hungry but I felt a little ill. So no popcorn just veggies and nut cheese.


Smobergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment