Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

What what.....what?





I killed the cat. Bandito can't believe I stopped drinkin' and a smokin' a year ago!

I can't either. One year! It's been a ride, let me tell you and I have improved so greatly in so many ways. Where's my Day 1 photo?


In a nutshell:

I was about to eat my own head day 1 to month 3. It was excruciatingly slow for me. Then after month 6 the weeks just flew by. It seemed pretty drastic. Antabuse saved my butt in the long run. My liver is healthy. I'm 23 pounds lighter. My skin looks great. What bullfrog chin and Homer Simpson-face belly? Oatmeal and shakes help me lose weight. I don't feel so bad having cheat meals. My worst eating weeks don't compare to my best drinking weeks as far as weight gain. When I don't have a smoking hangover II actually want to run, skate, do yoga, dance, bike, etc. A hangover lasted emotionally for about three days. I also like the 'swinging doors' routine. Pretend in my mind what this day would actually be like and what activities I would (or would not) be doing if I drank and smoked the night before. Who would I be meeting or not be meeting? What would I or not accomplish? What would I be eating? What would I be doing? Would I have to apologize for any behavior? I played that game a lot. Especially the nights I wanted to give in to booze and cigs. It's a great game.

I love my life. I feel sexy. I feel healthy. I feel in control. I lived for a year clean.

I also have you to thank for reading my blog, for I am motivated more by knowing people are reading it.

Smobergirl

ONE YEAR

1 comment: