Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Good eats.





My mood is up and pleasant today. I think it's because it's behaving like Spring today in the SLC (finally!!). I also am eating fresh vegetarian foods that are lifting my mood. I had a beautiful brunch at Oasis Cafe then I made a shake and salad at home for...linner? Oasis always makes a fritatta special, and I had a Greek olive, feta, artichoke heart, mushroom, and roasted tomato open-faced omelette and a cup of berries. Then I made a killer tropical shake four hours later:

1 scoop vanilla whey protein
1/4 pineapple
1/4 cup blood orange juice
1/4 cup guava juice
1/4 cup water
1 tsp flax seeds
1 tsp coconut oil
1 tsp cashew butter

FABULOUS.

I was craving watermelon and balsamic vinegar (it's a fantastic combo, especially with feta) so I also made a salad with the two (I already had feta so I decided not to get more today) and butter leaf lettuce with a little fennel leaves. Yummy! I feel good and energized.

Since I'll be a year smober on Tuesday, it may be time to attempt to quit coffee again, or at least drastically cut it down. I'll let ya know.

Smobergirl
Day 363

No comments:

Post a Comment