Total Pageviews

Monday, May 30, 2011

I want to apologize to AA.

In the In This Week article I said that most people (and I meant the ones who volunteer to share their stories) say that life doesn't get any better. I feel that this was a rude statement and inaccurate. What I truly mean is that some people I've seen talk are still very unhappy and wished things would be better. Some still want a drink but don't give in. Some still have hardships. Some, not most. I made a mistake, and AA works for a lot of people. I have friends who would not be sober without the program. Working out and changing my diet worked for me. There is not one sole program that works for 100% of us, just like you can't please 100% of the people out there. Thanks, I really wanted to express that.

Love,

Smobergirl

Day 378

No comments:

Post a Comment